runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

sh0rtt1ger - cross me and i'll bring you down.
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
( Tagboard )
WIDE



runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :) -Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates )
Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


some people make me sick.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 7:18 AM

Some people make me so sick.

End of story.


( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


some people make me sick.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 7:18 AM

Some people make me so sick.

End of story.